Broiled Tomatoes Recipe
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1-2
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- baby spinach
- shredded or thinly slice cheese
- Slice tomatoes and lay slices on cookie sheet
- Sprinkle each tomato slice with vinegar
- Cover each tomato with spinach
- Top off with cheese
- Broil on high for about 15 minutes…or until golden brown
Spinach and cheese portion is to taste and size of tomatoes.
You just slice the tomatoes and put them on a cookie sheet (I use a the bar stone from pampered chef).
Put a a little balsamic vinegar on each tomato,
then top each with spinach, and,
last but certainly not least, top with whatever cheese you have on hand.